Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally got around to it...

I've finally done it, I've been meaning to start one of these for a long time now. It's really just gonna be a personal thing to start off (feels weird writing to my future self!). I was recently reading a thread on boards.ie about poker blogs and their importance or lack of, and I was intrigued by a post from Willie C about his own blog. Apparantly he's been blogging for quite a while unbeknownst to me. I really enjoy his posts on boards, he's a very witty guy, so I sent him a PM to ask for a link. He refused saying he'd rather not as it's really just a private thing he does for his own enjoyment. I didn't realise people do this, and I kinda liked the idea, so here goes. Maybe some day I'll unleash it on the world : ), but not just yet.

No comments: